Thursday, November 14, 2019

REFLECTION JOURNAL TOPIC 1


Describe your attachment to technology and social media. Would you be able to go back to a time without such technology?

  Technology has bring a lot of advance and modern lifestyle to the society in the 21st century.without technology, we wouldn't be living in the world of globalise business and there will be no international business. and the technology has helped the world to be connected to each other around the world.

I grow up in the era where the technology is still developing and being un famous as many people still using old way to communicate and I still remember that none of my family owns computers and television with the least use of it. it was just isn't important as nowadays but as I grow up and explore the depth of this modern world, I started to realise that technology is more and more important to the people as it gives a lot of advancement to them.

I've lived In Malaysia for almost DECADES for personal purpose and my parents living in Singapore to work and we hardly communicate as where I stay and where my parents work is far from home, so we decided to communicate through phonically then through text and FaceTime before I decided to continue my higher education in Singapore. yes, I do miss my parents especially my mom but technology has made my life easy and convenient as I can communicate with them although we are far away from each other

personal life aside, technology has been able to open my mind to the extend that I've never experience before in my life. through sites like Tumblr, I learn a lot about new and popular trends, culture and many more new things in the world through internet. and to have a lot of access to what I never expect to have is shocking but at the same time exciting to me. technology has bring a lot of changes to my life that now technology is my new friend and soulmate.

will I go back to the time before technology existed?I might or might not but I would say a big no as it is already part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment